Chem Dry Carpet Cleaning is “Drier, Cleaner & Healthier”
Chem-Dry is a revolutionary cleaning system that deep cleans your carpet without leaving them soaking wet for hours – this means very little disruption to your day and less stress in your life. Carpets cleaned the Chem-Dry way are left sparkling clean and usually dry in 1 to 2 hours – not the 1-2 days you may have experienced with other methods like steam cleaning. Our secret is that we use the power of effervescent, carbonating cleaning solutions that are so effective that we only need to use a small amount of moisture to achieve miraculous clean carpets. In fact, we only need to use approximately one-fifth to one-tenth of the moisture that steam cleaners use. And if that weren’t enough, the ingredients used in our cleaner are copied from Mother Nature herself. We don’t need soaps, detergents, or harsh chemicals to accomplish our great cleaning results – we’ve got the power of crystal clear carbonating bubbles.
Chem-Dry won’t leave you with soaking wet, smelly carpets.
Have you ever noticed that when something is wet for a long time it often starts to smell? Well that’s usually because mold and bacteria have begun to grow. That can happen when a carpet cleaner soaks your carpet with gallons and gallons of soapy water. Not only can the odour be unpleasant, it can become very unhealthy as well. With a drier cleaning system like Chem-Dry, you don’t have to worry about that. Your carpets are clean, dry, and healthy.
More Benefits of a Drier Carpet Cleaning Process
- Sparkling clean carpets that you can walk on almost immediately
- Having your carpets cleaned is not such an unpleasant experience
- Less slip/fall hazard because of wet surfaces in your home or business
- No dirt attracting residues that cost you money in the long run
- No risk of shrinkage
- No rotting carpet backing or pad
If you want the peace of mind of knowing that you carpet is deep down clean, then Chem-Dry is the company for you. We don’t just clean the tips of your carpet like some cleaners do – nor do we pressure wash the dirt down below the surface only to have it reappear as it dries. You have asked us to “remove” the dirt and unhealthy elements from your carpet and that is what we do.
The Carbonating Secret Revealed
The secret to Chem-Dry’s drier, healthier clean is the millions of microscopic carbonating cleaning bubbles in our cleaner we call “The Natural®”. The carbonating solutions penetrate deep into the base of the carpet. literally exploding dirt and grime off of the fiber’s surface. They then lift the dirty particles to the surface where they can be whisked away.
If you have ever used club soda to remove a stain from a shirt, you know how the carbonating principle works. We have perfected it for carpet. The awesome cleaning power of carbonating solutions creates a powerful reaction that deep cleans carpets in a safe and gentle way.
Carpets not only Get Cleaner, they Stay Cleaner Longer
Because the bubbles do the work for us, Chem-Dry process does not need to use litres of soapy cleaning chemicals that other cleaners or DIY machines rely on so much. Soapy residues attract dirt like a magnet – causing your carpet to get dirty again faster that ever. And the more times they clean the worse the problem gets.
Chem-Dry’s primary cleaner contains no soaps, detergents or surfactants. You save money when your carpet stays cleaner longer. Less cleanings means better value for you and one less thing you need to worry about.
Reappearing Spots? No Problem With Chem-Dry
Spots reappear in the same place after cleaning for two reasons.
1) They were never thoroughly removed in the first place and the soaps used and /or the uncleaned sticky substance collects more dirt.
2) The unwanted material is forced down below the surface of the carpet by a high pressure steam cleaning unit – only to “wick” back up the carpet fibres as the carpet dries.
Chem-Dry’s carbonated carpet cleaner, thoroughly removes stains quickly and efficiently – without causing more problems in the process. And because we apply our solutions so sparingly, and without high pressure, wicking is not a problem.
Giving Yourself a Healthier Outlook on Life
Many people think that the best way to clean carpet is to “soak” the carpets and then “suck” the water back out, this method is commonly known as steam cleaning. But this soggy approach has some serious drawbacks. Steam Cleaning can dump buckets of water into your carpet and it’s underlay, and this water creates a breeding ground for mould and bacteria in just hours.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the United States recommends having your carpets cleaned every six months. One of the important benefits of carpeting is that it actually traps air born allergies like a filter. Don’t take our word for it. Run your hand over your carpet in a well lit room and see what it releases into the air. Providing that your carpet is kept clean and dry, your carpets will promote a healthier home.
The Natural®, an amazing, patented general cleaner, is at the heart of the Chem-Dry cleaning process. The Natural® combines a balance of ingredients copied from Mother Nature to produce millions of carbonating bubbles that clean carpets thoroughly, quickly and safely. Because it uses a fraction of the water compared to steam cleaning, and contains no soaps, detergents, solvents, enzymes, or other harsh chemicals, Chem-Dry’s The Natural® can be used around your entire family, including your pets. That’s why Chem-Dry is Healthier.
- Dirt, dust and other allergens are lifted to the surface and extracted away instead of being forced deeper into your carpet.
- Chem-Dry’s “The Natural”® cleaning solution cleans better and doesn’t contain any hazardous chemicals that could harm your family and pets.
- Steam Cleaning can dump buckets of water on your carpet and underlay. When water is driven into your carpet and underlay by steam cleaning, some water is left behind. This water can create a breeding ground for mold and bacteria in just hours. It can also leave behind chemicals and soapy, dirt attracting residue. Some steam cleaners use harsh chemical with a high pH, which can cause irritation to some people and family pets.
For More Information